Monday, March 22, 2010

Back at School

Which means that blog posts should resume back to some form of regular posting :) but who knows. Anyway my spring break is over and I have a month and a half left until SUMMER and I absolutely cannot wait! I have a bunch of trips planned this summer including multiple trips to Disneyland and MAYBE even one out of the country. I'm so excited this Spring Break was a little taste of what summer is going to be like and I can't wait. It was so great to be back home with all of my friends. I missed them so much. I know that everyone says you grow apart from your "high school friends" and I'm sure I am/will but seeing them is still extremely amazing. And I will ALWAYS love them because they are the first GREAT friends of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment